Wednesday 7 August 2013

Simple Resignation letter ...

Respected Sir/Madam,
It is with deep regret that I hereby tender my resignation. Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation from [CompanyName] effective from 08 OCT, 2007. 

The associations I've made during my employment here will truly be memorable for years to come.
I thank you for the opportunity given to me to serve in this organization and I wish to place on record the fact that I have gained valuable experience for which I shall always be indebted to you during my tenure.
Also I wish to thank you for the considerate treatment accorded to me by the management and staff and for the trust placed in me during the course of my work.
I would be grateful if you could relieve me from the services at the earliest.
Thanking you,
[Signature]

No comments:

Post a Comment